Monday, April 21, 2008

My N Scale Layout

Hi, my name is Thilan and I come from the Paradise Island of Sri Lanka. I started off by collecting 1/18 Scale die cast models and 1/200 Model Airplanes and then moved on to building Models KITs of Ships and Plans. I also have few Aerospace model of different scales. Finally I needed something that would give me more hours of enjoyment than having all nicely stored in a cabinet which was nice to keep but boring to have.
My dad was a Model Railroader with few HO Scale locomotives and cars but gave up on his collection since there was no proper layout. I was interested in venturing to this hobby but did not want to repeat and lose my collection like my dad. I decided to invest on some Model Trains and after reviewing the different scales that is available N scale was my favorite choice for what I could do with its scale compared to the more popular HO Scale.
It took about 500hrs to come to where I am now and i am happy with how it all looks like

No comments: